Upgrades an existing VPS Linux KVM Order.
|Name||Data Type||Required / Optional|
|order-id||Integer||Required||The Order ID which is to be upgraded.|
|new-plan-id||Integer||Required||The new plan to which the Order is to be upgraded. To fetch the plan details i.e. plan-id etc, use this method.|
|months||Integer||Required||The number of months in the new plan for which the Order is to be modified.|
|invoice-option||String||Required||This parameter will decide how the Customer Invoices will be handled. Values can be: NoInvoice, PayInvoice, KeepInvoice, OnlyAdd|
Example Test URL Request
Returns a map of the execution details of the upgrade operation.
- Plan downgrades are not supported for this product.
- HDD-based plans: Plan upgrades are not supported for HDD-based plans. Such plans can be identified on the basis of the flag isSSDPlan (Value:Boolean)
- For SSD plans - India servers:
- An order which includes cPanel by default can be upgraded only between the same type of plans — which have cPanel by default.
- An order which has control panels optional, can only be upgraded to the plans which have optional control panel.
- For SSD plans - US servers
- An order on SSD plan can only be upgraded to SSD plans